Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I Remembered My Password!!!

Bless me bloggers, for I have sinned. It has been almost two months since my last posting.

Some of you realize that I joined Facebook a few months ago. Since there are only 24 hours in a day, my blogging time was pretty well shifted to Facebook. But I will endeavour to balance my FB and Blogger time.

So where are we.

My collar bone is fine and my cycling fitness is back totally. I'm ready to go for the MS150. However, I have no intention of soliciting funds from friends this year. I've got my pledge covered. Feel free to help someone else out or put the money you would have pledged for me in your kid's college fund.

I've done no running this year and only one swim. We are continuing physical therapy on my lower leg and there has been a little progress, but not enough.

I've gained no weight during the layoff and reentry.

Hope you are all well fellow bloggers.

3 comments:

Tiggs said...

There you are...I was about to send you a FB message :)

the daughter said...

yay! you're back!

Anonymous said...

I forgive you. Now give me three hill workouts and a speedwork for pennance.