Monday, July 31, 2006

Ich Reise Nach Deutschland

Be back next weekend, but I will have to miss Maribelles 5k. I really loved that run last year as I ran a 24:55 in my second ever 5k, I was pretty happy. It's a cute race, pretty straight and totally flat.

But the weather looks fine in Frankfurt so I will get in some good recovery runs this week.

Perhaps I'll bump into Claudia Schiffer or Sabrina Mockenhaupt while I am out for a run. Sabrina is the newly crowned German 5k women's champ. Claudia is, well, you know.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your trip and be safe.

equarles said...

Sabrina is not bad to look at! Hope you enjoy some nice scenery

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you at Maribelle's. Guess
you'll have to catch Terry at the next one. ;)
Didn't know you were a blogger until Jon mentioned it, so I had to check it out.
BTW - "We can be heroes just for one day" is one of my favorite little saying too! Only I prefer the way Ewan McGreggor belts it out in Moulin Rouge - I've actually had an inappropriate dream about that - sure wish he'd record a whole cover of Bowie's original.

Anyways hope your trip is going well, and hope to see you out on the trails soon.

WalkSports.com said...

I actually ran well at Maribelle's last year.

And like the rest of the HRBers, that was another race that I was at but didn't know somebody that I would eventually end up meeting.

I'll be back in Nittanyville the week after next. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Claudia I said hi.

She'll know...

Anonymous said...

Can you bring me back some chocolate?