Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Movie Trivia Results

Central Texas is in the midst of a bad drought and so has my blogging. First of all, congratulations to those clever folks who did so well at the movie quote trivia. You got them all but (6) and I'll bet Steeeve knew that one. The answers are:

1) Knute Rockne All American
2) Lord of the Rings
3) The Godfather
4) Braveheart
5) Goldfinger
6) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
7) Forrest Gump
8) Pulp Fiction
9) The Graduate
10) Animal House
11) Love Story
12) Rocky Horror Picture Show
13) Fargo
14) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
15) Casablanca


My collar bone is healing fine. I've gained no weight but my fitness must be slipping daily. But this is easily rebuilt, health permitting :)

1 comment:

Steeeve said...

Steeeve did not know 6 but it googled easily. My favorite Clint quote is from Sudden Impact in 1984 - "He's a legend in his own mind."